|Zipline Eco Canopy Tour||Walk In Price||Our Price||Online Deposit||Pay at Attraction|
|Standard Tour (2.5 hours est.)||RM 499||RM 499||RM 50||RM 449|
ZIPLINE ECO CANOPY TOUR
Operation Hours: 8.30 am – 4.30 pm (daily)
Location: 7 Wells Waterfall – Jalan Telaga Tujuh, 07100 Langkawi
Tel: +(6) 04 950 2828 / +(6) 013 343 8900
Tour Duration : 2 hours 30 minutes
Umgawa’s Zipline Eco-Canopy Tour brings world-class zipline adventure to Langkawi for the first time. The Tour immerses you for approximately 2 1/2 hours on a once-in-a-lifetime zipline canopy course.
The course includes 12 ziplines, 3 sky-bridges, a steep descent, spectacular views and abundant wildlife.
The Umgawa Experience:
- We offer the highest and longest ziplines on Langkawi.
- Our course and cables are EN certified.
- No other zipline tour can offer our spectacular views.
- Two Safety Ranger Guides accompany every tour. While primarily there to protect your safety, they will also educate you on the mysteries of the rainforest’s wildlife, geology, flora and fauna and the island’s many legends.
- We are primarily and only a zipline eco-canopy tour in that we offer an established route through the GeoPark rainforest and its mountainous landscapes while making primary use of ziplines and aerial bridges between platforms built in trees.
- Our guests are always harnessed to a cable without interruption throughout the entire tour for safety. Your Sky Rangers will do it all for you so you can enjoy the adrenaline rush, views and beauty without fear.