|MyKad Holder||Child (3 - 12 years old)||RM 26|
|MyKad Holder||Senior (above 50 years)||RM 29|
|International||Child (3 - 12 years old)||RM 36|
Underwater World Langkawi
Operation Hours: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm (daily) / 9.30 am – 6.30 pm (public & school holidays)
Suggested Time Spend: 2 hours
Location: Zon Pantai Cenang, Mukim Kedawang, 07000 Langkawi
Tel: +(6) 04 955 6100
Underwater World Langkawi is one of the largest marine and fresh water aquaria in South East Asia. Since the start of its operation on 26 August 1995, it has become one of the must visit tourist destinations in Langkawi and has attracted a large number of foreign as well as local tourists.
Spread across nearly six acres, Underwater World Langkawi is one of the island’s best-known attractions. There are more than 500 species of animals and sea creatures in more than 100 specially designed tanks being exhibited here.
Conveniently located at the famous Pantai Cenang, the attraction is also home to one of the largest Duty Free centers in Langkawi. Buying tickets online is strongly suggested to avoid the long queue especially during school holidays.
– Observe the ‘Rockhopper’ penguins in their habitat
– Observe the southern fur seals in their habitat
– Stroll along the underwater tunnel filled with Blackfooted African penguins
Tropical rainforest section
– Journey to the heart of the Amazon River
– Learn about tropical fishes like the Pacu, Knifefish, Temoleh, giant Gouramy, and various Arowana species
– Watch birds like the mute swans, flamingos, Mandarin ducks, and more roaming freely around their habitats
– Includes fishes from Southeast Asia, the Amazon, Africa, and Australia
– Learn about the Bala shark, various species of Garfish, catfish, Matamata, stingrays, exotic turtles, Arapaima, and more
Marine life section
– Stroll along hexagonal, tunnel and various smaller tanks that houses a wide range of fish, invertebrates, and crustaceans species.
– Learn about sharks, giant stingrays, giant Groupers, sea horses, lion fish, giant clams, and more.
The concepts and themes of Underwater World Langkawi are geared towards Knowledge, Education and Entertainment.
It is built to raise awareness on the importance of conserving our precious aquatic life forms, thus creating understanding of the deep and inseparable bond between man and nature.
|Animal Type||Feeding Times|
|African Penguins||11:00 am and 2:45 pm daily|
|Rockhopper Penguins||11:15 am and 3:00 pm daily
|Furseals||2:30 pm daily
|Tunnel Tank||3:30 pm daily
- The ticket is valid for one year from date of purchase.
- This is an open ticket. It is valid to be redeemed anytime including school and public holidays.
- Open hours for this attraction is from 10.00 am – 6.00 pm (daily) / 9.30 am – 6.30 pm (public & school holidays)
- Child tickets are for those aged 3 – 12 years old
- Adult tickets are those aged above 12 years old.
- Below 3 years old, admission is free.
- You are not required to print the ticket. You are only required to present the QR code which will be emailed to you upon payment. You can present it via your phone.
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to Underwater World counter (Online Counter) .
- If you have chosen MyKad(Malaysian identity) tickets, then you will be required to present your MyKad at the redemption counter.
- If you have change of plans and require for the cancellation, please email email@example.com