|MyKad Holder||Adult||RM 20|
|MyKad Holder||Child (2 - 12 years old)||RM 20|
|International||Child (2 - 12 years old)||RM 25|
Time Travel Imaginarium
Operation Hours: 9:30 am – 7:00 pm
Suggested Time Spend: 1 hour
Location: Oriental Village, Burau Bay, 07000 Langkawi
Tel: +(6) 04 959 4225 / 1225
Time Travel is a futuristic space equipped with the latest technology to transform your imagination into reality. Take a ride inside your mind and travel to the ends of your imagination at Malaysia’s very first Imaginarium!
An inviting space with innovative, immersive and interactive installations to transport you into a whole different world with endless possibilities.
A visual treat from start to finish, built to bring smiles and laughter
The Imaginarium houses various time period zones for you to enjoy starting with the Jurassic Age, looking back at the roaring 80’s, envisioning the year 2020, moving forward to the year 3300 and finally getting lost in time at Year X!
- The ticket is valid for one year from date of purchase
- This is an open ticket. It is valid to be redeemed anytime including school and public holidays
- Open hours for this attraction is from 9.30 am to 7.00 pm
- Child tickets are for those aged 2 – 12 years old
- Adult tickets are those aged above 12 years old
- Below 2 years old, admission is free
- You are not required to print the ticket. You are only required to present the QR code which will be emailed to you upon payment. You can present it via your phone
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to Panorama SkyCab ticket counter at the Oriental Village
- If you have chosen MyKad(Malaysian identity) tickets, then you will be required to present your MyKad at the redemption counter
- If you have change of plans and require for the cancellation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org